jOIN me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpdfF9tlqJI

introducing MS ALREADY "WHAT'S THE DIL-DO?"


 

Welcome to my blog…

 

WHAT’S The DIL-DO?!?!

 
I am on a deadline and I keep playing Candy Crush somehow.  This game has taken over
all my time.  I literally play Candy Crush all day.  Right before a show…. At work… at
the red light, you name it.  This addiction has spilled over into my blog… This is suppose to be
my entertainment blog, here I am talking and thinking about Candy Crush…
 
So…

What’s the Dil-Do?!?!?!

Lets goooo!
Netra ‘Ms Already’ Babin 
Comedian, Actress, Model, Ghostwriter, and now BLOGGER!!!! 
 That’s right a woman of many hats.
 Some know me as Netra,  some know me as Ms Already,
long as you know me.
 
 Reppin hard for the “713”, “281”, and “832”…
HOUSTON!!!!!
 
#trippy
 

What’s the Dil-Do?!?!?!?!

 
In case you don’t know bout me… G.M.B… “Google Me Boo”.  www.msalready.com
 
Follow me on twitter @iammsalready and don’t forget Facebook and Instagram straight
 
flexing. I been in this comedy game a few years now and I have worked with some of the
 
best. Already!!! I’m on the rise and grind circuit.
 
Stand up Comedy and Entertainment is my life, news, gossip, real talk and trash reality
 
is my ish… So you can expect it all right here each month.  Love and Hip, R&B Divas,
 
Real Housewives of ANYTHING, you name it and I watch it.  I don’t do drama in my
 
life so I love to watch other people go thru it. 
 
 Shout out to my Reality TV crush Ms. Joseline Hernandez. 
  

What’s the Dil-Do Shout Outs….

 
Yo Joseline Hernandez …
What’s the Dil-Do?!?!?
 
Yo K. Michelle…. What’s the Dil-Do?!?! 
Quit hating on these ladies and they man and
 
Yo Consequence… Whats the Dil-Do?!?!?! 
You a Muslim wit a white woman
 
Yo Jason Collins…
What’s The Dil-Do?!?!
You should’ve stayed in the closet bro..
 focus on your craft.
 
 
 

Yo! Houston What’s the Dil-Do?!!!!

 Follow me: @ iammsalready
 
Netra ‘Ms Already’ Babin is a female comedian who was raised in Houston, TX.  She is the eldest of two children and was raised by her parents, an outspoken mother and a witty father.  The apple didn’t fall far from the tree.  Growing up in middle class America with one sibling allowed her to be creative and use her imagination.  She created television and radio skits for entertainment purposes and would perform them for family and friends for laughs.  Growing up she was inspired by life and felt there was something funny in everything no matter the topic or situation.  Her comedy inspirations are Eddie Murphy and Chris Rock, Thea Vidale, as well as anyone who is willing to get on stage with something to say
She has been entertaining family and friends her entire life and in 2009 she finally took it upon herself to perfect the craft and begin performing for live audiences.  She has performed at open mics such as:  Houston, Improv, NBC Stand- Up for Diversity Competition Contestant, Comedy Showcase, Houston’s Laff Stop, the Legendary Timez Square in Hiram Clark, TX, along with several rooms throughout the city, and has also hosted several events.  Throughout her career she has been blessed to be exposed to working with Old Grumpy Network, an internet radio show, where she had her own show.
.
With her comical and animated storytelling, she has built a strong fan base.  Her stage name Ms Already, is inspired by growing up in Houston.  Her phrase “I stay ready to keep from having to get ready, if you feel me say ALREADY” is a crowd favorite.  Pleasing the crowd is a passion of hers and she loves entertaining.  She wants to expand her career in the entertainment industry working on many projects.  I stay ready to keep from having to get ready, Already.  Ms Already…

CHLOEJAMES, OWNER