jOIN me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpdfF9tlqJI

Sweettooth ( Poem by ChloeJames)


I'm his sweet tooth, his can't get enough, his baby boo, his start to finish from beginning to end, you can tell he is smitten. He doesn't attempt to hide his emotions, his feelings are crystal clear like frozen oceans, he's open like me, I like his sincerity, his deep thoughts intrigue me to want to know more. I'm his sweet tooth, his I can't get enough of me, I'm his substance abuse, the reason his movements are surreal, why his fantasies come true, I'm his truth, the convictions that he never thought before, his faith renewed, love. I'm his seven course meal, his five star hotel, his me time, alone when he needs it, I'm his weakness, his in between time, his life line, I'm all he needs, without me he would die, literally, he would simply commit suicide. I'm his motivation, his inspiration, the muse that sparks his flames, the diamond that shines his darkness, the light that shadows his steps. I'm his love slave, his mistress, the devil in a blue dress, I'm all that he needs, wants, and his desires never goes unanswered. I'm simple, too simple for words, too much for jealousy or envy to be a part of, too much for haters. I'm much more than any woman will ever be, his rib, side by side, I'm the reflection that passes his mirrored image, the sight unseen, the queen beneath his warmth, I'm more than simply a figment of his imagination, disguised or modeled after something from his past life, I'm his truth, the real reason for his smile. I'm his sweet tooth. 

CHLOEJAMES, OWNER