jOIN me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpdfF9tlqJI

The CHLOEJAMES Touch :Photography is the art, science and practice of creating images


My Approach:

"I am not conformed to the world...I allow my work to speak for itself"

I allow my life and the journey of others to shine through my work in every photograph.
My life is in constant movement and I am attaching every fiber of my being in making it
as it appears. The true meaning of photography is how well you're able to convey what you
actually see and what is actually there in front of you. In creating something that you may
not have known was staring you right in the face.

I'm not a scholar nor a student of photography. I shoot life!

I shoot what I see...

I love what I do..

And my dream is to continue to redefine the standard definition of what a
"TRUE ARTIST" is and should be.

I AM A PHOTOGRAPHER, CASE CLOSED!!!!!!

Follow me @IAMCHLOEJAMES
Leave a Comment...






CHLOEJAMES, OWNER