jOIN me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpdfF9tlqJI
Fashion & Photography

ChloeJames Photography specializes in Wedding, Family Portraits, Artistic and Special Events.
Providing superb customer service and one of a kind products.
 Located in Houston, Texas, Chloe James will bring her studio to you for an onsite experience.

"She makes you feel comfortable, even if you don't think you're photogenic, she will make you feel like a celebrity. I love working with her" Melanie Faulker, Make Up Artist

Prices start at $175

To book : Please email your request to aspmanageme@gmail.com with details , also include both email and phone number. A non refundable deposit is due at initial consultation.
"I see no boundaries..no color..I only see beauty"

I'm a Photograper, CASE CLOSED! Follow Me @ChloeJamesPhoto
Youtube Videos Manageme21

CHLOEJAMES, OWNER