jOIN me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpdfF9tlqJI
THE WINNER HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED

Jaye Martin and the Models of NUBIAN SOUL are the lucky winners of our September "WIN A FREE PHOTO SHOOT" Contest.  The four ladies and I ventured off to Bear Creek Park for an outdoor shoot. The rain was not a keeping us away. The shoot was themed "Everything FALL" they set into high gear with the latest fashion styles with amazing makeup, hair and accessories. Jaye Martin is the CEO/Founder of modeling and talent agency Nubian Soul. Each model has such a different look it created so much diversity in shooting them. Part II of "Everything FALL" will be held at a undisclosed location in Houston, Texas and the best photos will be selected and used in our editorial and marketing campaigns.

"I look forward to the next shoot" says ChloeJames "the ladies took my photographs to the next level and I'm very appreciative to them for being so beautiful"

ChloeJames Photography  has proclaimed herself as "THE NON TRADITIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER" her natural ability to capture exactly what's in front of her leaves everything to the imagination. Specializing in wedding, engagement and bridal, family portraits and special events, she also loves the creativity and style of working with models and artists in the industry. "I am a versatile being, I like beauty, regardless of the source, God made it in his image and my business is just that..."

"I BELIEVE IN YOU"

"I see no boundaries..no color..I only see beauty"
In this picture: Rho


CHLOEJAMES, OWNER