jOIN me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpdfF9tlqJI

Photo Shoot with AD LIB IMAGES COMING SOON! STAY TUNED

Behind the Scenes with Victoria of Ad Lib Clothing and Graphic Tees coming soon. a 15- hour photo shoot beginning at 9am on Tuesday, August 9th at Marquis Lofts in Houston, Texas was the place for 15 + models sharing center stage for a Fashion Explosion. The latest in Jewelry Designs Specialty Designers. This shoot was for the every day casual to edgy to night life. "It represents all women" says, CEO/Designer Victoria McNair, from teachers to healthcare to Non Profit Organization, the ladies represented well. "We're all friends in one way or another, but I've known these ladies for the majority of my life and they were here for me, all of them, on time and ready to roll, I definitely appreciate the hard work of ASP Management and Public Relations, Chloe James is amazing, she makes everyone on set comfortable with her professionalism, but she's funny and you can definitely have a good time as well as get the job done, we appreciate her, I think all the girls are booking a future shoot with her, it was a great experience in a great location, I truly am grateful for this opportunity, Check us out on our website and stay tuned for the videos and photos..." Victoria McNair.
Visit http://www.wearad-lib.com/
"For Every Moment in life-Ad Lib"

CHLOEJAMES, OWNER