jOIN me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpdfF9tlqJI

My WORK as a PHOTOGRAPHER

It's very hard to put your work into someone else's hand for critique, it can either make or break you. I've recently posted a couple of photos on Flickr's Group HCC (Honest Constructive Critique). The first comments were made:


LOVE this shot. The toning, the shape of her body, everything. Well done.





  • Thanks, you should check out the video www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIgjLe4D2aU&hd=1
    Let me know what you think...thanks again!




  • Pending Approval Model Mayheim




  • Thanks for submitting this photo to HCC: Honest Constructive Critiques in Model Photography
    Not sure if this a model shot at all, but lets assume you had some influence in the shot. This shot looks very candid, where the model is getting ready for the shoot, or go out for the night maybe?
    We need to see the face, have the model lower her if necessary or re-compose yourself for you can see the eyes at least and face. The font/graphic, need a new font, different cleaner effects, if this is an advertisement purpose I don’t understand the point to the font, I wouldn’t have them unless its purpose is for advertising some sort of product or event, political message, etc..
    Thanks again for submitting your photo, keep shooting, keep submitting, and please take a moment on critiquing other user's photos in the pool.




  • Thanks, it was a candid shot used as product, where should I find different fonts? What would you suggest.




  • I truly believe that the font used ruin the pic




  • I am still learning, still growing and still working on my skills. Improvement is KEY.  Although you never want to hear negative comments, it is important to learn from others. Thanks to all of those individuals who are helping to shape my work.
    Tell me what you think....

    ChloeJames

    CHLOEJAMES, OWNER