jOIN me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpdfF9tlqJI

"Do What You Love"

I've been studying the techniques of photography for the past year and a half. It's been great, however I recently ran across this website that basically summed it up for me. "Do what you love" the artist eyes can not be tweaked, digitally mastered or photo shopped into something obsured. Yes, clients, particularly in Fashion & Entertainment want photos and images to be digitally enhanced, however its also important to remain true to who you are and what you represent as a photographer. I am indeed on this great journey to find my voice as a photographer and encourage others who find themselves loving the "eye" on the camera. My only advice is to recognize, relate, and to "DO WHAT YOU LOVE" ChloeJames

CHLOEJAMES, OWNER